Haemorrhoids are also termed piles. Piles are enlarged veins in the lowest part of our rectum and around the anus. Sometimes, the walls of these blood capillaries spread so thin that the veins swell and get irritated, especially when you have bowel movements.
Piles are one of the most common illnesses which can be treatable if it is not severe—an estimated 10 million people in India are suffering from piles. You do not have to be too ashamed to talk to your healthcare provider about your symptoms. If piles can cause pain or discomfort, your provider has treatments that can help. It is best if you treat the illness from piles specialists. Pooja Surgical Hospital offer the most reliable piles treatment in Rajkot.
Symptoms of Piles:
Internal haemorrhoids occur inside the rectum that we can’t usually notice or get in contact with them. They don’t usually trouble since we have fewer pain sensations over our rectum.
Symptoms of internal Piles:
- Blood spots during our bowel movements or blood on the tissue paper after wiping out the anus part.
- Tissue that swells outside our anal opening. It may harm, frequently whenever we put pressure around the anus.
External Piles occur around our anus, where there are too many painful sensations. When a blood clot forms within an external haemorrhoid, this is recognised as a thrombosed haemorrhoidSometimes clots dissolve independently, but if they don’t, your doctor can remove the lump, a method that’s most useful if done within 72 hours of the clot forming.
Symptoms of external Piles:
- Pain and discomfort while sitting in a sudden manner
A thrombosed haemorrhoid usually appears as a small lump on the outside of your anus. The blood clot inside will make it resemble dark and bluish colour.
A thrombosed haemorrhoid looks different from other haemorrhoids. An external haemorrhoid that is not thrombosed will look like a rubbery piece without a blue colour.
- Bleeding with a bowel movement
- Itching around the anus
- Swelling or lumps around the anus
Diagnosis and treatment:
- Your doctor will ask about your previous medical history and suggest a pelvic exam per your Piles condition. And for the internal Piles, your doctor will do the rectal exam to check out the body’s internal parts. Haemorrhoids depend on what you consume the whole day and your hygiene, so your doctor may ask you about your lifestyle, toilet customs, and overall medical health.
- Your doctor will recommend for Anoscopy. In an anoscopy, your doctor does an anoscope procedure to inspect the lining of your anus and lower rectum. Your doctor will thoroughly review the tissues lining your anus and lower rectum to look for signs of lower inflammation issues. He would perform an anoscopy while you go for your check-up.
If you’re looking for cost-effective treatment for haemorrhoids, then it would be best to check out Pooja Surgical Hospital. They’re known to be the best piles surgeon in Rajkot.
Some of the Piles procedures are as follows:
- Rubber band procedure: A rubber band is a procedure that doctors use to treat internal piles. A doctor places a unique rubber band around the base of the illness. The band cuts off the blood supply. The banded portion of the haemorrhoid shrinks and falls out within a week. Scar tissue structures in the remaining part of the Piles continually narrowing the haemorrhoid.
- Piles are stapling. Your doctor would inject you with anaesthesia during the treatment to not feel that severe pain. It would be too a surgery for the internal piles, he may use a unique stapling device to remove inner Piles tissue and pull a prolapsing internal haemorrhoid back into the anus.
If you’re or your loved one is going through any of these symptoms and thinking it may automatically go on its own, you’re wrong; piles can become worse if it is not treated soon; you need to seek care right away from the experts or specialists. Want to know more about Piles related concerns and treatments? Visit Pooja Surgical Hospital today. Our doctors will diagnose the condition at its earliest and recommend a suitable treatment before it worsens.